The wedding events timeline is QUITE essential to carry out. Before the wedding, we all have to manage things. Improper preparation can cause several problems.
So you have to be well-prepared. Weddings are not around the area in the whole globe. There is no part where weddings haven’t taken place.
But do you know a wedding planner can carry out all the preparations? From the wedding date decision to the last day of the wedding, leave everything on the wedding planner.
If you have already hired the planners, that is GOOD for you. However, in this guide, we will ELABORATE on the wedding event timeline and discuss them effectively.
Suggested Reading: Handmade Wedding Cards; All you must know is here!
What is the WEDDING EVENTS timeline?
The wedding events timeline refers to the planning of the events before and after the WEDDING.
If you have planned to hold up the marriage, here are some points regarding the planning.
These might help you arrange your marriage.
Pre-wedding is the time before the day of the wedding.
For example, if you have plans for 12 months before the wedding, it will be part of the pre-wedding events.
Some everyday events include:
- Engagement Party: It is necessary for most areas of the globe. Before the wedding, a couple likes to gift rings and exchange them.
- Wedding Shower: A wedding shower refers to receiving gifts. It can be a bridal shower or both on the LIST. It usually occurs three or two months before the actual day of the wedding.
- Bachelor party: It also occurs two to three months before the wedding day. The sole purpose is to invite family members and spend quality time with them.
- Welcome Party: It occurs before the wedding. Usually, a week or month before the wedding, the couple invites the guests to the welcome. A welcome party helps them spend some time with their loved ones.
- The rehearsal Dinner: It is hosted a day or night before the wedding day. In actuality, it is the REHEARSAL of the wedding day dinner. Usually, at night, couples invite friends and family members to the feed.
These are some pre-wedding events carried out variably around the WHOLE globe.
Wedding day events
Wedding day events are different in some areas. Moreover, you can celebrate them depending on your requirements.
Here is the PERFECT wedding events timeline on the WEDDING day.
8:00 a.m. Hair and makeup artists arrive and get ready.
9:00 a.m. Bride begins hair and makeup.
10:00 a.m. Photographer arrives; begins shooting getting-ready photos.
11:00 a.m. Bride gets into her wedding dress
Ceremony vendors arrive for ceremony setup
12:00 p.m. All wedding party members arrive at the ceremony venue
12:15 p.m. Couples’ “first look” and portraits
1:00 p.m. Wedding party and family photos with the couple
1:30 p.m. Guests begin to arrive / pre-ceremony music starts
2:00 p.m. Ceremony start time
2:45 p.m. Ceremony ends / guests have a break before the reception begins
3:00 p.m. Reception vendors arrive for reception set up
3:30 p.m. All guests depart from the ceremony site
4:00 p.m. Ceremony site cleaned up / vendors depart
4:30 p.m. Reception doors open / guests begin to arrive
5:00 p.m. Reception invite time/cocktail hour begins
6:30 p.m. Cocktail hour ends / guests are invited into the reception
6:45 p.m. Newlyweds’ introduction and first dance
All guests invited onto the dance floor
7:15 p.m. Guests return to their seats / the first course is served
7:30 p.m. Welcome toast
7:45 p.m. First course is cleared, and the main course is served
8:15 p.m. Best man and maid of honor toasts
8:45 p.m. Parent dances (father-daughter dance and mother-son dance)
9:00 p.m. All guests invited onto the dance floor
10:00 p.m. Cake cutting and dessert served
10:55 p.m. Last song
11:00 p.m. Guests depart
Midnight Breakdown complete
Do you want to plan your WEDDING? If you have a wedding around the CORNER and like everything to be carried out FLAWLESSLY, contact the Jeniffer Tolento wedding planners.
We have the BEST services around the whole US. Our New Jersey experts assist you in managing the guests and beautifying the stage as per your REQUIREMENTS.
What else do you need?
Call us right away to get the APPOINTMENT.