5 Eco-friendly Wedding Venues in New Jersey
Finding an eco-friendly wedding venue in New Jersey is the most difficult task for couples who plan for their marriage without going beyond their budget. However, choosing the right venue is one of the vital issues for wedding preparation. An ideal person will find the perfect location for making their big day memorable in every sense – beautiful, spacious and acceptable for the budget.
Eco-friendly wedding venue:
Solving the issue to book the right wedding venue requires a lot of effort and a balanced approach. But don’t despair! Our simple tips for choosing the wedding venue will help you make your choice. Here are some options for an eco-friendly wedding venue with their pros and cons:
1. Wedding venue in hotel:
Planning a wedding in a hotel is an exciting way to celebrate your big day, which is not surprising since it is convenient for both guests and newlyweds.
- Offer a package that includes food, entertainment and accommodation at a very low price.
- Room for newlyweds with with all accommodations.
- Professional staff that provides outstanding service to you and your guests.
- Good hotels tend to be expensive.
- The presence of strangers in the hotel.
- The banquet hall may have restrictions on the number of seats.
2. Wedding venue a in loft space:
It can be a library, a museum or a multifunctional space. Such weddings are distinguished not so much by solemnity as by originality. Recently loft space has become more popular for eco-friendly wedding venue in New Jersey.
- The rental price will be lower than in the hotel with a similar service package
- Spacious rooms can accommodate a large number of guests.
- At the same time, you will not be affected by weather conditions unlike outdoor weddings.
- The hall’s design has already been formed, and therefore the style of the wedding will have to be adjusted to the interior.
- You should take care of renting a hall as early as possible: such sites are used not only for weddings but also for conferences, presentations and exhibitions, which means booking in advance.
- Guests have nowhere to stay, so guests from other cities will have to book a hotel.
3. Wedding venue in open-air area:
It could be a garden, a public park, or even a nature reserve. In contrast to formal weddings, with their traditional setting, an open-air party becomes more relaxed and can be beautiful, weather permitting
- Lively decor is included in the package.
- Fresh air and no boundaries.
- Affordable rent price.
- The bushes around will not always be green, and the sky will not be cloudless.
- Dependence on the weather: wind, rain and thunderstorms are not the best additions for any wedding.
- In summer, outdoor areas are in great demand, so you need to book them in advance.
4. Wedding venue in a restaurant:
This is a versatile place for organizing weddings of any format. For example, if you plan a big wedding, you can rent the entire restaurant and banquet hall, which can accommodate all your guests.
- No need to worry about food and serving – professionals will take care of it all.
- Many restaurants have a particular style and are easy to decorate.
- It is possible to organize a small, intimate wedding.
- As with the hotel, some restaurants have a limit on the number of guests.
- There is often not enough room for dancing in restaurants.
- All the guests have to organize their transport.
5. Wedding venue in vacation home
If your home has enough space for all guests and a cozy lawn spreads around it, then the ideal solution would be to organize a wedding here. If you don’t have a private home, you can rent it for a couple of days.
- Beautiful countryside nature.
- Savings on renting premises.
- A homely environment filled with family traditions and memories.
- The decor will have to be created from scratch.
- Organization of the celebration and cleaning after it will ultimately fall on your shoulders.
- The need to take into account the interests of neighbors.
It seems a difficult task to find an eco-friendly wedding venue in New Jersey that comes into your budget. If you still can’t decide which option you like best, consider an open-air or a wedding restaurant to plan your wedding. In this case, you can enjoy your ceremony and a photo session in nature, and during a festive dinner, you will have access to all the benefits of civilization.