4 Qualities of a professional wedding organizer
A professional wedding organizer helps couples to plan their big day. Wedding organizers work closely with the couple to find out exactly how they want to organize their marriage. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of an organizer to search, visit and negotiate with suppliers.
The responsibilities of a wedding organizer include a relatively large number of tasks. Perhaps the main one is control over the preparations for the wedding and ensuring the timely execution of orders. A professional wedding organizer will rent a banquet hall, find cars and drivers for the motorcade, select a design team, invite a make-up artist, tailor, hairdresser.
Professional wedding organizer profile:
- Good organizational skills.
- Be organized and able to plan events within a set schedule.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Work with many different people.
- Good negotiation skills to reach agreements with suppliers.
- The ability to make the bride and groom feel comfortable, as weddings are very emotional events.
- Self-motivated ability
- The ability to combine different tasks effectively, as there is often more than one wedding to organize simultaneously.
- Think and act quickly, especially in the event of unforeseen events that may arise.
- Good communication skills.
- Good networking skills to build a contact list.
- Creative skills and the ability to generate new ideas
- Marketing and negotiation skills to promote your services.
- Financial knowledge to work within the budget of each couple.
Why hire an professional wedding organizer?
A considerable advantage of working with a professional wedding organizer is that he will work out and select the most suitable options for you before you decide on a particular issue. Also, due to professional activity, the organizer knows the current prices, trends and knows how to negotiate discounts.
Many professional wedding organizers argue that organizing a wedding involves many decisions and a lot of time to find and determine a wedding venue, select suppliers of various services, menus, decorations, equipment, budget planning, calculations, and many details. For all this, the couple doesn’t have the time and sufficient experience; perhaps the couple knows where they can celebrate their wedding party.
The professional knows different sequences to organize your wedding. The organizer knows how to solve issues in sequence and what other points need to be thought over. You will only have to make decisions and orient them according to your preferences, and a professional will do his job.
How do you choose a good organizer?
A wedding organizer is an experienced leader, a loving person who will take care of all the little things at the wedding and allow the bride and groom to relax and enjoy a fantastic event in their life!
You need to meet in advance, about a month before the wedding. If the organizer makes a good impression, immediately make a preliminary plan. The organizer’s services are well paid because the work seems to be not too difficult for many. Therefore, some people want to make easy money without having any skills or organizational skills. In order not to spoil the wedding, pay attention to the following nuances:
- Prices (too low and too high prices are false to alert you);
- Practical work experience;
- Manners and appearance (a good organizer should not be sloppy and tongue-tied).
4 Qualities of wedding planner:
The wedding planner should be able to:
- Understand what the client wants: The bride and groom need to realize that they have found in the person of the organizer not only a professional but also an understanding friend;
- Remember – write down all the key moments, and if you have a terrible memory, write down everything about the likes and dislikes of the couple.
- Be polite and considerate – do not use parasitic words and do not offend the potential client in any way, even if you are sure that some detail will violate the harmony of the wedding from a professional point of view.
- Punctual – don’t make the client wait for you 30-50 minutes. If it so happens that you do not have time for a meeting – call the client and ask if it is convenient for them to postpone the meeting half an hour later if you don’t arrive at the time.
Each wedding is different, so the wedding organizer must ensure that he or she will respond to the couple’s needs in the greatest extent possible, depending on the availability of the desired location and budget constraints.
The Professional wedding organizer should meet with the couple’s requirements to find their desire wedding theme. If the couple is unsure what they want, the organizer uses their knowledge and experience to help by making suggestions. The wedding coordinator has full control over the festive event, monitors the timing that perfectly matches the wedding scenario, and solves all issues at all stages and objects of the wedding.